[Gpdd] Misc: did Brunhilde get her gifts?

BARRINGER JAMIE MAE barringj at ucsu.colorado.edu
Wed Jan 5 15:11:02 EST 2005

Hi Snickers!!
	Brunhilde got her present about two days ago, I think on the 3rd.
Thank you Santa!!!!
She was hoping to get online to thank her secret santa, but the computer
wasn't back yet and she wasn't feeling so good. I really have no idea what
was wrong with her, but she wouldn't eat or drink anything and was getting
really skinny by the time her package came, so she got to cuddle up in her
new fleece piggy bag and have strawberry yogurt forced between her teeth.
Poor piggy! But the combo of fleece and yogurt seemed to help, cause the
next morning she was starting to eat her pellets again. She was doing a
little chirping again this morning, so it seems she'll recover.

Thanks again for the (potentially lifesaving) fleece, Snickers.

-Jamie, for Brunhilde