[Gpdd] Thank You Santa

BARRINGER JAMIE MAE barringj at ucsu.colorado.edu
Wed Jan 5 15:23:21 EST 2005

Max, Sonja, Freddy, Brunhilde and Gus want to send out a resounding chorus
of wheeks in thanks for their great Christmas gifts. Max also wanted to
apologize in public for his bad-mouthing his sister to Santa, cause she
isn't really so bad and he felt sorry when she got sick and he realized he
might not have a sister for much longer. He's decided she can use his new
tube as much as she wants, as long as she doesn't pee in it, and Gus too
for that matter. Freddy loves his new piggy bag, and Sonja was thrilled
with her magnet. She believes me now that Santa can see her, because the
magnet looks exactly like her. Freddy, Max and Sonja got their gifts by
the 26th, but their computer was gone for the holidays, so they have to
apologize for their tardiness in thanking Santa.

Thank You Santa for our lovely presents!!!!!!!

-Gus, for the rest of the pigs, with typing help from Jamie