[Gpdd] Misc...Silly

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Wed Jan 5 13:23:23 EST 2005

Did you ever get woken up in the middle of the night with someone singing
at your bedside?

I did.

A couple of nights ago we had overnight guests which we put up in the
master bedroom.  Everyone else got bumped from their bedroom  so the Head
Slave (that would be me) slept in a spare bedroom which is also the
"guinea pig" room.

About 3:00 A.M. I woke up to this beautiful chirping and singing  noise
coming from one of the piggies.  I am sure that it was Sassy Suzy.  I
didn't want to turn on the light because that probably would have been
the end of the serenade.  This wasn't just a few chirps.......it was
continuous chirping mixed in with warbling and this lasted for about one
minute.  It was beautiful!!

The episode was well worth getting kicked out of my bedroom for the
night.

Jim.......Sassy Suzy and Ginger