[Gpdd] [MISC] Valentine Piggies

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 5 15:37:19 EST 2005

Hello to everyone and every piggy!!!  Whee are so happy to hear that everyone had a Great Christmas and New Years.  We want to offer our condolences to all who has recently lost a piggy.  Also we offer our congratulations to all the baby piggies being born and adopted.  Welcome all piggies and slaves who have recently joined the digest!!!

I love the idea of doing the Valentine Piggies!  I know $$$ may be an issue right now though because of Christmas.  Is it ok if we say just cards and no gifts to make it fair to everyone, especially people who really do want to participate.  How about if we say we have to send at least one nice Valentines Card weather it's handmade or bought or even made on the computer.  If we want to send more than one card that can be optional.

I notice noone has stepped up to volunteer to organize this yet, but several people have mentioned they would like to participate.  I'll be willing to organize this years Secret Valentine Piggy event if noone else wants to.

Also a BIG BIG thank you once again to LISA for all of her hard work in coordinating the Secret Santa Pig!  THANK YOU LISA!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wheeeek!
Misty and The Uineas...Muinea, Wuinea, Puinea, Buinea, Vuinea, and Boaruinea  (also remembering Motah and Kotah who are now at the Bridge but forever in my heart)

Misty and The Uineas (Muinea, Wuinea, Puinea, Vuinea, Buinea and Boaruinea)