[Gpdd] [MISC] Valentines Piggie PenPal

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Thu Jan 6 09:47:53 EST 2005

Hello all...    Myself and my little piggie "Fuzzy"  would like to volunteer
to be the organizers of the Valentines Day Piggie Pen Pal.   Please let me
know if this is acceptable or if someone else has already signed up for the
job!   I did email Lisa, but after reading the email from Wilson and the
rest of the Jolly Rodents, she might be burned out from Christmas...  I
don't want to step on any toes, but if there are no other willing organizers
- We (myself and Fuzzy) both have the time, energy and enthusiasm!   just
let me know what all of you think....  I have two email addresses I can be
reached at:  Work: Tenetyloj at dnb.com or my home address (Less checked):
Musicfiend5382 at aol.com

Many weeks !