[Gpdd] Misc: Alge, now they're both Spoiled!!!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 13:17:26 EST 2005

Alge,
You are Absolutely Right. And Poor Brownie
Bear has to share all her Christmas gifts
this year. But, she doesn't seem to mind.
Daddy Slave told me not to overboard with
Christmas gifts for the piggies, and I
didn't think I did. I mean, I spent probably
the same amount of $money$, but I tried to
explain to Daddy Slave that technically,
I spent less 'Per Pig'. ha ha ha! He didn't
see my logic. But, who cares. Wheeee don't
have any human kids, and we're not going
to, so what's so Wrong about spoiling those
little Cuties, right? :-)

B-Bear & B'scotch say,
 "Hey there! You Awesome Jolly Rodents!!!"

            GUINEA PIGS RULE!!!!!

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
     Leah...Slave to Princess Brownie Bear
                      & Horny Butterscotch :-)

"...I know now why Leah always spoiled Brownie
Bear so...it's easy to heap a lot of an "only"
guinea pig. Now she has Butterscotch.
("Hi Brownie Bear," my guys are yelling.
"And yo to you too, Butterscotch!")"