[Gpdd] [Silly] Frasier the clown :-)

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:57:46 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

So a couple of days ago I bought a plastic container full of fresh fruit (no
syrup). I ate it at work and saved some strawberry pieces for my piggies.
Well, I know Frasier loves it so he ate it up. He then comes up to me
sniffing the empty bowl so I put it on the floor to let him have for fun. He
sticks his head in it, lifts his head up and has the little plastic bowl
upside down on his face because he is licking the little bit of fruit juice
left inside. Well, I just laughed and laughed!! It was like when a person
sticks their face up against a window. He would then put it back down and
lift it again. He is so adorable and funny!

Just wanted to share that with everyone and hope it puts a smile on your
face as it did for me!

Brenda