[Gpdd] hay and future plans

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 13:35:12 EST 2005

Jamie,
I hope you will at least go look at your local shelter
or humane society and chat with the workers.  Don't
dismiss it just because its' a shelter. I work for an
animal shelter and run a very small pig rescue and all
of my pigs get top of the line care.  I am always
happy to talk pigs with anyone and my pigs that do
live at the shelter are happy, isolated from the noise
of the dogs in the back, and recieve lots of attention
from the staff.  I care for all of the pigs the same
and am even strictier on adoptions for my pigs than
people adopting dogs/cats from the shelter.
Carrie

--- BARRINGER  JAMIE MAE <barringj at ucsu.colorado.edu>