[Gpdd] CARE: Calcium heavy veggies

Ana-Luisa analuisa at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 6 16:59:47 EST 2005

Hi all,
I have been a bit worried that my girls may be getting too much calcium in
their diet so decided to change the amount of vegetables they get (they get
a large variety every day, but i think i may be giving them too much calcium
heavy veggies). Anyway i looked on guinea lynx and found the excel
calculator where you just put in how much you feed your pigs and it tells
you the calcium to phosphorus ratio. I am wondering if anyone has used this
before because i am confused. after ca:ph ratio it says 1.33 or higher. Does
that mean that higher than 1.33 is good or bad?

Any help would be great

Many thanks!
Ana, Juniper and Pecan