[Gpdd] Silly: Jenna Volunteers to Coordinate Valentines Day Exchange

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 21:54:02 EST 2005

Hear Ye, Hear Ye:

Jennie (TenetyloJ at DNB.com) has volunteered to serve as the Valentine gift/
card exchange coordinator in order to allow Lisa to "Rest and Recover."
       So.... I nominate Jenna. Any voices of dissent out there?
     Charlie, my youngest (GP) is pretending to sniffle a bit saying, "but I
like to get presentses." So shall we do just cards or small token gifties?? Or
leave it to each member's discretion and budget? A limit, if gifts, of say
$2.00 or $3.00? Or just cute little valentines?   Too bad they can't each have
their own valentine box (as we used to in school) and let all the other piggies
drop in a card. Personal privacy precludes that, however.
     Other ideas welcome!

Alge and The Jolly Rodents