[Gpdd] RE: Silly: Jenna Volunteers to Coordinate Valentines Day Exchange

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Fri Jan 7 08:05:49 EST 2005

Thank you!  Myself, and Fuzzy included, are very excited to organize this
and get it going!!! (well, i'm excited about organizing, Fuzzy is excited
about getting mail... he never gets any and is jealous even though I try to
explain that all the mail I get is bills!!!)...

I believe whatever someone wants to send - whether it be a card, small gift,
etc... should be up to them, as long as everyone doesn't mind???  i did not
participate in the xmas exchange, so I wouldn't mind sending a small gift
also.... i guess we'll take the majority... just send me your ADDRESS's and
how many pigs (and if their male/female) so I can give out names by maybe
mid next week??? to allow enough time to pick out gifts/cards and send....
This is my work email address, so don't fear if you don't hear from me on
the weekend (fyi)

Thanks everyone!!  It makes me feel very much apart of :)

Lots of weeeeeks!!!  from jenna and fuzzy :)