[Gpdd] Announcement: Good byes and Hellos

Lisa carey.lisa.m at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 13:13:38 EST 2005

Hi everyone.  I have to sadly announce that my first piggy turned out
to be a very sick one.  I had to have him euthanized because he had
developed pneumonia.  I was heartbroken.  Still am.  In any case, as I
couldn't stand the sight of an empty cage, I now have a new piggy
occupying it (after it was thoroughly disinfected, of course!).  He is
a sweet little guy.  I have yet to name him, but I'm happy to report
that he is much healthier than his predecessor.  I'm still new to this
whole guinea pig thing, and I'd appreciate any advice that anyone has!

Thanks,
Lisa