[Gpdd] Health: Frankie's Pnuemonia

GyfuFaery at aol.com GyfuFaery at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 11:08:33 EST 2005

This is just an update on Frankie's health problems.  He has completed  a 5
week course of Baytril combined with a 4 week course of Doxycycline.   He seems
to be feeling better.  He doesn't sound as conjested as he did  before.  He
is eating more on his own, but I am not sure if he is eating  enough.  He
weighs 1lb, 12oz (800 grams ?).  (Moka & BrownyBoy  both weigh  3lbs 8oz (1600
grams ?).)  I am still feeding him Critical  Care, but not sure if I am feeding
him too much or too little.  When I feed  him CC he eats less on his own.  If I
let him eat first, then he doesn't  want the CC and fights me more and spits
out more.  Also, he now has a  small lump on his side.  I don't have the money
right now to take him back  to the vet. My SO is working some overtime this
week so we will, hopefully, have  enough next week.

Dawn and the  Boys, Moka, BrownyBoy and Frankie