[Gpdd] {MISC.} Addressing Shelters in Colorado

Trina Pelham piggiementor at msn.com
Fri Jan 7 11:31:36 EST 2005

Hi All Friends,

I emailed Jaime personally and gave her the information regarding our
shelter in Colorado and just wanted to let others know too. We have Cavy
Care Inc. here in Aurora, CO and we are a licensed 501c3, NO-KILL shelter
only for piggies. If homes are not found for piggies, they live with us for
the rest of their happy lives. We have strict adoption rules and Shannon and
I carefully screen who adopts our piggies. We also follow up with our
adoptive families to see how things are going and we have a Mentoring
program in place for people to contact me for questions. As the Operations
Manager, I put this program in place and I also run the Pigpals Program too
which alot of you are familar with. So this gives some information to you if
I have a day in which I don't get to the digest and some needs our help. You
can go to www.cavycareinc.com to see the shelter in a virtual shelter tour
as well. I hope this helps others. I hope all are doing well and all piggies
are happy.

Warm Regards to all,
Trina

Need the past Newslettters from Pigpals? Try going to this link, you may
need to copy/paste.

http://www.ymlp.com/pubarchive.php?pigpals

Guinea Pigs are Number One...
AIM- piggiementor