[Gpdd] [SILLY] Valentines Day Pig (Gift/Card Exchange)

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Fri Jan 7 10:03:47 EST 2005

Hello again!  Just got someone advise - I will compile names, addresses,
etc, until  near the end of January... so everyone can hear about it and get
there names, etc to me.  Again, as long as anyone/everyone doesn't mind,
send what you want to - if it be card(s) or small gift, etc.....  Thank you
for all that have emailed me so far :)    Spread the word!  So all the
Piggies can have a little valentines day sweetheart :)

Lots of loves and weeks!!!   from Jenna and Fuzzy

Ps.  Fuzzy is VERY excited about getting mail!  he keeps telling me to tell
everyone even though I already have!!!    He's got one of those one track
minds...  hmmmm  much like his mother :)   - mostly it's on food or sleeping
or cuddling....