[Gpdd] CARE New housing for Flannel

anifair anifair at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 14:52:30 EST 2005

Flannel and I would like to wish everyone and everypig a most happy New Year. We have finally done right by our pig and made the leap to a C&C cage. It is a 2 x 3 and Flannel loves it. He does tend to hide in the pigloo all day now, though. My question is, what do we do now when we go away? This new home is certainly NOT transportable. Does anybody have advice on what we can buy or make as a suitable temporary home for Flan for a few days or a week? No one will come to the house to pigsit and no one will let him out at their homes for floor time. So he is stuck inside for the duration.
Thanks!
Anita & Flannel