[Gpdd] Health: neutering

Jennifer Langer fairydancer at loveable.com
Fri Jan 7 15:29:54 EST 2005

Samantha, Niko, and Bianca,
I'm very sorry you got no responses with your last question. While I don't know much about neutering, I have always opted against it. I've have read too much against it to risk it with my Piggies. However, you can find more information at these sites if you still need answers: http://guinealynx.info/ and http://www.cavyspirit.com/ They seem so thorough and offer great advice in many guinea pig areas. If no one on the digest responds right away, try the Digest Safety Net at http://www.gpdd.org/dsn.html . When I needed help with my sick Piggies, I got a lot of good information from these guys. Good luck!

Adam and Jennifer, and PB, Bob Bob, and Boar-is

"To find a beautiful thing, look with an open mind and heart."