[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Re: Brownie

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 19:55:45 EST 2005

Hello Richard

What a wonderful tribute to your special pig, Brownie!
I looked at her picture; and she looks very much like
my Ginger. I got Ginger from a humane society. Someone
dumped her off there.
I'm sure Brownie was so, so appreciative to you for
giving her a great home. Especially after being a real
lab guinea pig. I'm so glad the last part of her life
was so much better than the first part.
You did the right thing by helping her over the
bridge. I know it's hard, I've had to do several
times. It's better than letting them suffer and I'm
sure Brownie would thank you for helping her.

Dawnda Stricklen

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven