[Gpdd] [Health] Teeth

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 20:51:32 EST 2005

I need some prayers and good positive thoughts for my little 1 1/2 year old boar.    He has been losing weight over the past few months and lately he has been having trouble eating.  I checked his teeth and they need to be trimmed.  I couldn't get an appointment until tomorrow (Saturday), the earliest.
I am going to hopefully have them trimmed and filed.  I am worried about having to do this every so often and putting him under all this stress.  I am really worried about him.  He just sits in his cage so miserably and looks depressed, I feel so sorry for him.  Makes me want to cry.
Tonight, I had to cut up his baby carrot for him because he couldn't even grasp it to eat it.

Can anyone tell me what to expect before I go to the appointment and what I should do to help him?  I don't want to have him suffer and go through unnecessary pain and stress constantly either.

Please respond ASAP since my appt is Saturday at 3.  Thanks.

Lisa

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"