[Gpdd] Misc... Web Site for Colorado shelter

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Sat Jan 8 10:56:59 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

A big thanks to Trina for posting information about a rescue shelter in
Colorado

If you haven't already done so please check out the website for
"cavycareinc.com".  This is an amazing organization that takes in guinea
pigs and has a "No Kill" policy.  I only wish that I lived closer to them
so that I could volunteer my time.  Below is a copy of the email that I
sent to them.  I could not find a postal mailing address so hopefully
they will send it to me.....or maybe some of you know what it is.  I will
donate to their cause but do need an address where I can mail a check.

Jim.......Sassy Suzy (the singing piggy) and Ginger