[Gpdd] {MISC.} New piggies

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 15:35:49 EST 2005

Hi Everyone!
We had four new piggies come in yesterday. All from
the same person and in one cage.  The cage is very
large and I'm praying all the pigs are the same sex.
I think they're girls.  They are so cute!  One is
tan/white short hair, a torti short hair, a black
agouti (not sure) and one thats not sure what she is!
LOL!  She looks like a very scruffy Dutch Aby!  They
all seem to be in okay shape.  Lady brought them in
because her children weren't taking care of them
anymore.  So far the only one I've named is the
tan/white.  Her name is Chowder.  I gave them some hay
last night and boy, did they know what that stuff is!
I'm also expecting five this coming week.  Going to be
busy, busy, busy!
Carrie, Perdy, Buster, Bubbie and the new pigs