[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - A Tribute To Patches

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 21:39:34 EST 2005

Hello Debra

I'm so sorry that you had to start out the new year in
sadness. Patches sounded like a wonderful pig! It is
always nice when you have a layed back piggy.
He had a happy life with you and your other piggies.
He enjoyed everyone and everything as long as he
could. I'm sure he was very appreciative of all your
love and special care for him from beginning to the
end. I send my deepest condolences to you and all
others that will be missing Patches.

Dawnda Stricklen

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven