[Gpdd] MISC: Looking for a treat food

FKRossi at aol.com FKRossi at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 21:31:30 EST 2005

Hello everyone,

Many condolences to those that have lost beloved companions.  Nothing can
replace a wonderful guinea pig.

My Pansy is doing brilliantly, I am glad to say, and shows no signs of
further stones.  She is bonded to a special treat food, 8 in 1 brand Wild Harvest
Berry Treat, which comes in an 11 oz purple box.  We can't find it in our area
anymore, and the websites I have seen say it is out of stock.  Does anyone have
a website for the 8 in 1 company, or a source for the Berry Treat?  I can
only imagine the outrage of our Queen Pig when she stops getting her treat.

Francine and Pansy,
Rochester Hills MI