[Gpdd] [SILLY] <Secret Santa Thank You's>

HeidiSath3 at aol.com HeidiSath3 at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 21:51:23 EST 2005

Happy New Year Everyone,

Sweetie wanted me to send a great big thank you to Jocelyn and Little John
for the cozy cuddle cup it was exactly what she wanted.  We had been shopping
for one at Petsmart and had no luck purchasing one as they were always out of
stock.  Sweetie loves it.  I also wanted to thank Lisa D for the awesome thank
you card she sent me from Calyspso.  My 9 year old son is getting such a kick
out of Sweetie getting all this mail.  You have four absolutely georgeous pigs.
  How you got the four of them to line up perfectly is amazing.  My son taped
Calyspso's picture on the wall by Sweetie's cage so she can look at her new
friends.

We can't wait until Valentines Day!
Thanks for all the fun....Heidi, Christian, & Sweetie