[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Niko

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 23:26:17 EST 2005

Samantha, If you MUST have a neutering done for health reasons then you
should have it done. If there is ANY way to avoid surgery on your little Niko I
would NOT have it done. I am not speaking for the group since I know there are
MANY who feel neutering is a good thing. Personally the less under the knife the
better. It is not JUST the stress of the anithesia but it also is the surgery
and the risk of infection afterwards and the healing of the cut. This is my
personal opinion and based on no facts but only trying to limit anything bad
that can happen because of NON essential surgery.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy forever