[Gpdd] Health: Help!!!!

Sobremonte Acres McDonald24364 at webtv.net
Sun Jan 9 04:04:58 EST 2005

I noticed one of my baby piggies head was tilted slightly to the
side...I  picked her up to see if I could see anything wrong with her
but I can't. Is this
 one of the signs of ear mites? If so, where do I go to get the stuff to
make her  better? Sorry for my inexperience but I haven't been a guinea
pig owner that  long.

Thanks,
Katie
+Bentley, Sebastien, Sheena, and Ramona

>Tilted head, difficulty walking
If your guinea pig is tilting its head to one side and is having
difficulty walking, it could be an indicator of a middle ear infection.
This is a very serious condition, and you should get your guinea pig to
a competent vet right away.