[Gpdd] [CARE] serious eye problem

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 14:41:44 EST 2005

My Percy had something in her eye over the summer.  It happened very quickly -- just overnight.  When you're keeping a close eye on the piggies -- you'll probably notice an eye problem very quickly.  The eye being opaque is a protection and helps the eye heal.  Percy's eye was also opaque and red around the outside.  She didn't have an ulcer -- so hopefully your piggy's eye will heal quickly with the medication.

Percy's eye was so swollen that I coudn't see her eyeball and thought she or Patches had acidentally scratched it out!  Within about 1 day, the swelling was down and in 1-2 days, the redness and the opaqueness was starting to fade.

Keep us posted on how your piggy is faring...

Steph
Patches, Percy and Scamp