[Gpdd] [HEALTH] White anal discharge? SMELLY!

Shannon Stedman starvile at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 16:28:16 EST 2005

When I was changing my piggies cage last night, I picked one up, and he had
what I think was a large solid poo hanging out of his bum! It was stuck to
his hair (poor thing!) So I got some olive oil and eased the nub out of his
hair and his anus.

After I removed it, there was a bunch of white SMELLY discharge left behind.
I mean, this stuff reallllllllllly stank! I cleaned as much out of there as
I could.

I smushed open the nub, and it looks just like a hard poo that didn't go out
of his bum all the way. It was also full of hair (my piggie has long hair).
He has been pooing normally, so its almost like this nub was a cap on his
bum.

I tried searching the archives, but I haven't found anything similar to
this. My piggie is eating, drinking, and acting normally.

Any thoughts?