[Gpdd] Misc: My Little Butterscotch...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 14:23:42 EST 2005

Hello Slaves!
I needed a break. I'm still trying
to catch up on my Digest readings.
I'm on Digest # 389 now (Dec 18).

Well, Butterscotch has been getting
on me about writing more about him in
the Digest. Because, he says that "Every
Pig knows about Brownie Bear...And it's
NOT Fair, Mommy Slave!" So, I told
him last night that I would write
more about him.

Anyways, so ya'll know how my Butterscotch
is always Horny and purring up a storm
for Brownie Bear. Well, sometimes I'll
pet him and he'll start purring...and
purring...and purring. So, if I do it
right, I can pet him on his side and he
gets so 'worked up' that he'll literally
fall over on his other side (the side I'm
not petting) and then he'll kick his back
leg up and try to push my hand away with
that back leg!! Ha ha ha! He is by far,
the Funniest little pig I've ever been a
Slave to. I mean, he is Absolutely Hilarious.
He's always into 'something' and Daddy Slave
and I are constantly laughing at him. And
he's so Precious cuz he'll look at us like
he's not trying to entertain us (or rather
be a Clown). Wheeeeeeeeee LOVE that Pig
sooooo much!!!!!!!

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear