[Gpdd] [Rescue] a talisman

Karen Brown shanclan2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 17:47:31 EST 2005

Whenever I hear about atrocities committed against
animals, I remember Albert Schweitzer's Prayer for
Animals.  My business name comes from that:

Hear our humble prayer, Oh God, for our friends the
animals, especially for animals who are suffering, or
hunted or lost, or deserted or frightened or hungry,
for all that must be put to death.  We entreat for
them all thy mercy and all thy pity and for those who
deal with them, we ask a heart of compassion and
gentle hands and kindly words.  Make us ourselves to
be true friends to animals and so to share in the
Blessings of the Merciful.

=====
Karen J. Brown
gentle hands & kindly words petsitting