[Gpdd] [SILLY] Valentines Piggie Gift/Card Exchange

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Mon Jan 10 12:17:29 EST 2005

Just wanted to thank everyone so far for emailing me to be apart of the
gift/card exchange!!! So excited!  Many people have already signed up and I
can't wait to give names out!!!!!   But there is still time left to be apart
of!!!!  Again - You can send either just a card or a small gift - whatever
you prefer... We (myself and Fuzzy) and many of the other participants are
very excited!!! Thank you all again - for joining in the activity... OH -
and many congrats to the new piggies that have come into this world
recently!!!  Fuzzy sends his best wishes to these little ones and their
mothers (and of course the slaves too :)

Again - if you want to be apart of the piggie Valentines gift/card exchange
just email me (tenetyloj at dnb.com) - and I will add you too the list - and as
an fyi - this is my work address so if I don't respond over the weekend that
is why....

many weeeeeeks!
from Jenna and Fuzzy