[Gpdd] Health-pet smart

jessica augenstein missapedept at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 17:06:36 EST 2005

hey Check this out.  This weekend I went to my local Pet Smart in Lake Charles, louisiana. Yea I am mad to say the least. I was looking at a sweet brown Piggy who was holding his head very strangly to the side like I have seen my dogs do on occasion when something was wrong/bothering their ear.  I also saw him scratching all over ...so were other pigs who werei n other cages and not jsut a little bit. I asked an employee to see him ....yea he has lice ...I showed tehm to her...seh said 'No that is where a larger pig jumped on him"" WHAT ummm.no I said these are clearly bugs and all the other pigs are scratching also. So I talked to the manager guess what...SAME answer. I dont know who to call but I thought you guys may know who to report this to. AND when she opened the door to get the little guy ....the smell was NOTHING nice. HELp there are about 6 pigs there all scratching like crazy. I could have slapped the manager. THis is the same store where I got Piggy Wiggy and he has
 costed over 400.00 in vet bills bc he was sick when I bought him...YEA he is worth every penny!! No I will not be at Pet Smart again. I used to buy food and hay there bc it is good quality I will find a new store.

Jessica
Piggy Wiggy
And Harley