[Gpdd] MISC. - chirping

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Mon Jan 10 17:52:03 EST 2005

     I have read what everyone has said about chirping and can anyone answer this? Is it just guinea pigs in a group that chirp or can single piggies chirp or sing? Has anyone had an 'only child' that chirped? I THINK I heard Bud chirp a couple months ago. I was in the kitchen about eight feet from his cage working at the sink and I heard a chirping that sounded like it was right there in the kitchen. When I looked, it was over and I didn't see him in the act. The reason I'm unsure is that I feed birds right out the kitchen window and I wonder if I could have heard the birds and thinking it was Bud was only wishful thinking. It was so distinctive and beautiful.

Carla and Bud