[Gpdd] MISC. - rumblestrutting

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Mon Jan 10 18:10:35 EST 2005

Leah,

     It sounds like Bud and Butterscotch are brothers! Bud thinks I'm his girlfriend and, when I sit in his playpen with him, he always approaches me purring and rumblestrutting. He lifts the hair on his ruff and wiggles his butt back and forth as he walks. When I pet him he rubs himself along my hand and sometimes falls over when he pushes hard and I move my hand. He likes when I rub his back right by his butt and he'll stand there purring and wiggling his butt in my hand so I'll keep rubbing it. I've told my husband that he thinks I'm his girlfriend!
     Bud only tolerates my husband. When Royce pets him, Bud holds himself motionless and, once in a while, he whips his head around and threatens to bite or even puts his teeth on him. Since my husband doesn't spend much time with Bud, I know that it's just that he isn't completely used to him but it does seem like he's competing for my attention. Funny little guy!

Carla and Jealous Bud