[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge- Brunhilde

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 20:40:38 EST 2005

Hello Jamie

I was very sorry to hear fo Brunhilde's passing. It is
a shame that so many pigs are inbred. I guess many are
by mistake, but that doesn't make the consequences any
less. I have suspected that a couple of mine were
inbred form their heath problems.
We really get attached to the special needs piggies!
It's makes it really hard to take when they go. I send
my deepest condolences to you and all they rest that
will be missing Brunhilde. At least, she had a good
life with you while she was here! There will be more
chirping at the Rainbow Bridge now.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven