[Gpdd] [Health] MT's bladder infection

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 08:17:34 EST 2005

Hi Leah,

Thanks for asking about MT. She is doing better but the Baytril didn't seem
to work well for her. She went through her course but about 3 days later,
she was crying again. We phoned our vet and asked him if we could use some
of the TriSulfa (pink stuff) we had left over from Frasier's bladder
infection. He is so awesome! Even checked the expiration date for me to see
if it was still good, then gave me the dose recommended and she was better
after that.

Since winter is here, we just went out and bought some wheat grass from the
people who make Booster Juice (don't know if that's in the states or
originated there). Anyway, they sell it by the tray and the pigs adore it!
MT is such a lover of the grass that she is actually coming out a lot more
to see if she can get some :-)

Love to all piggies and a special toast to those who have passed.

All the best!

Brenda
MT, Frasier and Boo (or lovingly called Boo-pert)

P.S. The posting I did of the entire digest bounced back to me so I'm glad
it didn't get there.