[Gpdd] FW: [MISC] gpig loss and secert santa

GPDD Forward gpdd-forward at gpdd.org
Tue Jan 11 11:59:30 EST 2005

The following is a forwarded message. Please direct all replies to the
original author.

From: "Elizabeth Loiselle" <biffyl at comcast.net>
To: <Gpdd at gpdd.org>
Subject: [MISC] gpig loss and secert santa

I am a new writer, but have been reading for about a month. I have spent
many moments crying with those who have lost a loved piggie. I lost Triskit
shortly before Halloween.I still miss him so much. I have two other piggies
now, but it's not the same. Patch and TeBear arn't as friendly at Triskit
was They are only about 4 months old and have only been with me about two
months so maybe because of there being two of them and the short amount of
time I have had them I can't expect thme to be that used to me yet. I read
with envy about piggies knowing their slaves and being excited when
they(the slave) comes near the cage or even into the room.It seems like
Patch and TeBear could care less if I hold them or not.

I have enjoyed reading about the secret sants and can't wait until nexr
year to participate. I though I was to new this year. I hope all the little
piggies all enjoy what their santas brought them.