[Gpdd] Thank you, all

Tex texg at cavyinfo.com
Tue Jan 11 13:30:19 EST 2005

It's been 2 - 1/2 weeks since the passing of Sweetie Pigg; in that time we
have gotten many messages of comfort and support. I've tried to send an
individual reply to everyone - but in case of anyone I've missed, or those
who replied on-list, I wanted to send this thank-you.

I apologize for not acknowledging everyone's messages sooner; fact is, I've
been offline for awhile (as well as experiencing my semi-annual computer
hissyfit/meltdown that required a number of days to correct).

We really appreciate everyone's support. Thank you again,

Tex & Donna