[Gpdd] HEALTH: urine

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 14:58:18 EST 2005

Hello all. Previously, I posted some questions on white, chalky urine. Now I have a different question. What about brown urine stains? On the newspaper under the carefresh bedding, I have been noticing lightish to darker brown "stains". A while ago, someone suggested that may be due to Lemi peeing near his poops and thereby creating that color. I do not think that is the case. Its not reddish or pinkish which i guess would suggest blood in the urine. What does the brown mean? Any thoughts? Previously someone had posted about brown stains when they fed their piggies lots of romaine lettuce but Lemi gets a variety.
Thanks,
Melissa & Lemi