[Gpdd] RE:[HEALTH] No Moving Piggie

Laurie-Jean Gombar lj at theurnstudio.com
Tue Jan 11 15:31:54 EST 2005

Playtime suggestions...
SOme piggies like to be covered... Try taking an old shoebox and turning
it uspide down... After you cut a piggy sized hole on one of the long
ends.  SHe may walk around in it ... Or  back out of it...  Try a long
carpet tube too... If you can get one at a carpet store... She may like
tunneling in that.
You can take a piece of lettuce and roll it up on itself, I would roll
it on a ball or cat toy and use a piece of rubberband to hold it there.
When Piglet was alive, Sugar and Piglet would play keep away with the
ball of lettuce.  I watched so they never got the rubberband, they were
too interested in the lettuce.  It was fun to watch and got them
interested in moving just a bit.
LJ

Sugar 7.35yrs (8 in September) is still hanging in there, somewhat
recovering from bumble foot.