[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Sweet Fidget

Lori H. mopar28m at msn.com
Tue Jan 11 15:50:08 EST 2005

My very old, very sweet Fidget has gone onto the Rainbow Bridge. He was 5 yrs. & 5 months. He loved to cuddle & very adament about his veggies.
He came to me at the age of 18 months. He was no longer wanted in his former home. He was so sweet, he always wanted to lay close to you. In the crook of your arm, by your neck or in the hair. He was the only guinea pig that would close his eyes & actually sleep when you had him out for floor time or time to play on the couch. He was very trusting.

Our house has been quite cold the past few weeks. I put a blanket over his pen to keep him warm. I noticed he was losing weight so I was sure he was colder than the rest of the herd.

He looked like he passed in his sleep as he should.

Good bye sweet friend, I miss you horribly already. Take care of the rest of the herd that has passed on to the bridge.