[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Brunhilde

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Jan 11 20:24:11 EST 2005

Jamie, Max, Gus, Sonja and Freddy, we had just been reading about Brunhilde
receiving her Secret Santa package, and it was a shock to hear that she has
gone to the Bridge.  Please accept our condolences on your loss.  Yes, it
is so very sad that inbreeding can create health difficulties and short
lives for many piggies; we are very sorry that this happened to your
Brunhilde.  We hope you can find comfort, though, in knowing what a
wonderful life she had with you.  She was lucky to be part of your family.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed