[Gpdd] [CARE] Questions on cages

PJ PJ jnuspj2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 22:05:27 EST 2005

   I may try and get a job soon and I was wondering something. Rodney ran away one day and spent the night under our house because I couldn't get him out. I practically cried all night. I managed to get him out the next day after hours of frustration (thank God) and so I was wondering. What if I got him some more wilderness like stuff. like using dirt and weeds as his bedding so he would always have a nice dandelion snack and the poo could fertilize the weeds. just a thought. My condolences to all the passed GP's and the slaves. Hope you guys wheeks go by WAY more smoothly than mine is. That dreadful rat of a step-mother had the guts to talk about my mom after listening to my half brother tell a half truth over picking up his stuff. Gotta go

Bye you guys,
Rodney and PJ