[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 23:49:36 EST 2005

I was trying to catch up on my digest readings after the sudden tragic loss
of my Patches and was shocked to see how many more of our dear cavy friends
have crossed the bridge.  Sincere condolences to Tex on the loss of  darling
Sweetie Pig, to Lori on the loss of dear Fidget, to Bob and Chris on their loss of
sweet Cleopatra, and to Jamie, Max, Gus, Sonja and Freddy on the loss of dear
Brunhilde.  My heart goes out to all of you.  I know how much it hurts.
Also, thanks to all of you who have sent condolences to me on my loss of dear
sweet Patches.  Sadly, Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin and Calico (remembering Patches at
the bridge).