[Gpdd] [Care] towels for piggies

Vicki ickle_vicki84 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 05:09:00 EST 2005

Hi all

May i firstly offer my condolences to all who have recently lost a special little friend.

Recently I have read with interest of people using towels for their piggies. I have plenty of old ones which the dog uses at the moment but Tina said the piggies could have them if they wish!
But i'm concerned about them chewing the towels (as when abby comes in for her drops she sits on a towel and she bites the towel and then pulls and pulls at a single tread but i stop her before she trys to actually eat it. So, I'm worried about them swallowing fibres and having them damage their insides. Is there a particular type of towel people use?

Many wheeks

Vicki, Abby and Buffy