[Gpdd] Health: Re: Critical Care

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 13:36:10 EST 2005

Dee,
I couldn't agree with you more. And I
can't believe that I don't have any on
hand. (Bad Leah Slave!) And I'm sure
I've mentioned this before, but my
Brownie Bear FARTS a lot! I know you're
laughing, but I am dead serious. That
Pig has Major GAS sometimes!! And you
can hear her cute, little, petite farts.

Now, she's never appeared to be sick.
But, I wonder now if maybe I Should be
giving her something for the gas (???).
Like, it is abnormal for a piggie to
fart out loud?

Well, that brings me to my next question.
You said to keep a bottle of children's
gas medication (symethacone) on hand. Um,
well, could you recommend a specific brand?
I don't have any (human) kids, so I don't
know what brand is good. And I would rather
buy a brand that people (especially my
Fellow Piggie People) know and Trust.

In addition, can you recommend the dosage
you give your piggies or have given your
piggies in the past???

Thanks in Advance!

Brownie Bear says, "Mommy! Why did you tell
Everyone about my FARTING?!?!? That's Personal!"

Leah Slave says, "HELP!"

Butterscotch says, "I don't care if you Fart
a lot, Brownie Bear. I still Love you..."

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to BB & BS :-)

"...I recommend all piggie slaves keep a bottle of
children's gas medication (symethacone) on hand in
case of bloat.  It is deadly if not treated right
away."