[Gpdd] [Misc.] My sad story

PJ PJ jnuspj2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 19:43:18 EST 2005

  Hey Slaves and pigs. It's me again PJ. I don't think my pig, Rodney, likes me very much. I don't think anyone really likes me. Just figure out Tom Thumb won't hire me because you have to be 16, and I am 13. I just wanted Rodney to like me as much as you guys pigs like you. I feel reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaal depressed right now. Am I so horrible to be around that not even a guinea pig would like me? Oh well... How can I get him to like me? I can't play with him as I stated earlier. Now I can't go over my mom's house at all which is highly unfair. It sucks here. The only thing I like here is Rodney and he doesn't like me. I spent all of my few dollars TRYING to make him happy, but nothing is ever happy with me. If only I could go over my mom's house. I guess some of you out there probably don't like me now for wasting your time with my story. Sorry.

My your days be much happier than my life,

PJ and Rodney