[Gpdd] [MISC] Condolences

Robin Baranowski aurigastar95 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 20:45:35 EST 2005

Hello-
I am new to the GPDD and just adopted 2 piggies 3 weeks ago.  I just wanted to express my deepest sympathies to all that have lost a piggy.
I previously had ferrets for the past 15 years of my life, and about a month and a half ago, lost my last ferret, who was given to me by a friend that was killed in a car accident about 3 years ago.
It is so incredibly difficult to get over the loss, but at the same time amazing at how these small animals have the ablilty to truly touch our hearts and our lives.  Although I have decided not to adopt any more ferrets, the time that I had with them will be with me forever, and I will never forget the experience of being their guardian.  I am sure this is the same with all the guinea pigs that have captured your hearts.

With Sympathy-
Robin, Spicey, & Ginger