[Gpdd] [misc]I am feeling much better now

PJ PJ jnuspj2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 21:44:20 EST 2005

I took a hot shower and started to think about things and how it was natural for animals to want to return to the wild. The humans, I can't explain for. Anyways, I decided to ask you guys a few questions.
1. Is your guinea pig potty trained? Rodney pees in a box i set up for the purpose. Lately he started doing #2 in there, too. Will make the clean up much easier. I have somehow been stuck with buying his bedding even though my step-mom has said she would do it before I got him
2. What can I do to make him more happy? Under my circumstances, that is.
3. Do you know any replacement bedding I can use that costs less.

Thank you for your time,
Pj and Rodney.

P.S.
I know I am kind of ranting about my family and stuff but that's because of recent events. I am usualy more likable.