[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Triskit

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Jan 12 22:19:46 EST 2005

Elizabeth, we're so sorry to hear of your loss of Triskit, and we
definitely understand how much you miss him.  Piggies are so very special,
and each captures a different place in our hearts.  We hope you will find
comfort in knowing that Trisket had a happy life with you.  Please accept
our condolences on his passing.

Yes, your Patch and TeBear are still new, so you probably wouldn't yet have
the bond with them that you had with Trisket.  Take things one day at a
time, and we bet they will soon be greeting you when you come in.  Also,
sometimes a piggie might not be excited about laptime but loves being
petted in his cage, for example.  Each has a unique "pigsonality" and might
prefer different ways of interacting with you.  Hope this helps.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed